Top Social

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Cristiano Ronaldo: German magazine 'remains by announcing' of assault claim




The German magazine that revealed an assault claim made against footballer Cristiano Ronaldo says 
it has "no reason" to question the realness of key reports utilized in its story. 

Ronaldo, 33, denies ambushing Kathryn Mayorga at a Las Vegas lodging in 2009. 

Legal counselors speaking to the Juventus player said on Wednesday that records had been "totally manufactured". 

In any case, Der Spiegel stated: "We have several archives from various sources that substantiate our revealing." 

It included an announcement: "We remain by our revealing. We have no motivation to trust that those archives are not credible. 

"Besides, as dependably and before distributing each and every article in Der Spiegel, we have carefully reality checked our data and had it legitimately investigated. 

"The explanation that was issued by [Ronaldo's lawyer] Peter Christiansen in the interest of Cristiano Ronaldo presents the typical way that Mr Ronaldo and his legal counselors have taken in the past when unsuccessfully battling our investigative work." 

The magazine's story focuses on a survey, which it says originated from Ronaldo's legal advisors, in which the Portugal worldwide concedes Mayorga, 34, said "no" and "quit" amid the supposed assault.
In an announcement discharged on Wednesday, Christiansen said the records were "unadulterated developments" and the aftereffect of a 2015 digital assault, amid which "electronic information was stolen" from "many substances (counting law offices) in various parts of Europe". 

He included: "This programmer attempted to offer such data, and a media outlet flippantly wound up distributing a portion of the stolen reports, noteworthy parts of which were changed as well as totally created." 

Der Spiegel reacted by saying: "In our article, we quote two adaptations of a report with explanations by Mr Ronaldo. 

"It's a survey that originates from his legal advisors and portrays the course of the night, in which the supposed assault happened. The primary rendition of this survey, in which Ronaldo is cited as saying that Ms Mayorga said 'no' and 'stop', is steady with numerous points of interest of Ms Mayorga's depiction of the occurrence. 

"Both likewise express that he apologized to her a while later. In a later form of this survey, Mr Ronaldo prevents the allegation from securing assault and denies apologizing to Ms Mayorga." 

Christiansen said his customer's position keeps on being that "what occurred in 2009 in Las Vegas was totally consensual". 


He included: "So that there are no questions: Cristiano Ronaldo passionately denies every one of the allegations in this common activity, in consistency with what he has done over the most recent nine years."

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment